The FST/A doors has been designed for applications where a fast closure of openings is necessary. The doors are mounted on the right/left side of the openings that need protecting. The opening angle is up to 180°. An individual adaptation to the structural requirements is always possible. Normally the Installation does not require large additional measures. The door is for areas that always have to be open and must be closed very fast at high tide. If the doors are in areas that can not be constantly monitored, lockable locking levers are available. The FST/A doors are designed for extreme weatherability. The aluminum construction provides full protection and a easy handling of the door.
- Simple and quick installation
- Permanently available – fast and quick response time in abrupt flood
- Stainless steel hinges and locking mechanisms in Door in aluminum with galvanized steel frame
- Three side sealing flood system
- Easy handling, low weight of the door leaf No “towing” heavy components
- One Man Operation
- Powder coating in all common “RAL colors”
- Dimensions: LB to 2500 mm – available storage height up to 1640 mm
The RS-Team provides you installation proposals for your specific installation Situation.