Safety is a key factor in the design of the EK/VVA. The system will be activated fully automatic (central firealarm system) or manually with button (deadman’s handle) . All motors have a free-fall, dead stop braking system build in as standard. When not in use, the barrier is located above the head of the opening ready to be activated at a moment’s notice. The direct drive electro motor lower the barrier into position and then firmly lock it into place to form an efficent, depentable fire water retention. The closing process is monitored by photocells to ensure that people in the closing area of the barrier not be injured. The seals are designed to resist clogging and to reform after prolonged periods of compression making the system ideal for long term and semipermanent installation. A single Barrier can protect openings up to 10 m wide and 1500 mm height.
- fully automatic drop down barrier
- Permanently available, very short Response time
- internally and externally mounting
- System hight up to 1500 mm, depends on system lenght
- System lenghts up to 10 m.
- Ground and side sealing elements in high-quality EPDM
- CE – marking
- Powder coated to RAL 3000